Mimic has collaborated with Intuitive Surgical® since 2003. Building off of this partnership, the dV-Trainer delivers a feature-packed solution for robotic surgery training that fits on a desktop.
Unmatched quality and efficiency for da Vinci® simulation training
- Promote overall efficiency with customized training when and where desired, while ensuring that the OR robot is used for procedures
- Empower residents, fellows and novice robotic surgeons to accelerate learning and increase confidence
- Enable experienced surgeons to stay current on robotic techniques, and develop new skills (especially for those with lower case volume)
- Encourage surgeon adoption of the da Vinci system, with the potential to improve efficiency and decrease procedure times
- Mitigate surgical risk by deploying extensively validated simulation rather than training on humans or animals
Compact and ergonomic hardware platform
- Tabletop-sized system minimizes space requirements and maximizes mobility and access
- Dual-platform capability simulates both S and Si robots, including precise modeling of robot kinematics, foot pedals and master grips
- Realistic representation of da Vinci workspace, EndoWrist® instruments, foot pedals, and master controls
- Ergonomic hardware option with height-adjustable table, touch screen, casters, and monitor and keyboard tray
Comprehensive service plan
- One-year limited warranty and first year service plan included
- Regular software updates, including new exercises, content, and feature updates to administrative tools and MScore™; previews of new technology and modules
To download more information about Mimic’s technology and published validation studies, visit the Resources page.