CLICK HERE TO CONTACT A MIMIC REPRESENTATIVE FOR MORE INFORMATION
Augmented reality for procedure-specific simulation
With Maestro AR (Augmented Reality), Mimic introduces the first robotic surgery simulation technology that provides 3D virtual instruments for interaction with anatomy in a 3D video environment. It addresses demand from the robotic community for truly interactive procedure-specific simulation.
Maestro AR provides opportunities to gain procedural familiarity and to develop decision-making skills. Using the dV-Trainer® or FlexVR™, trainees manipulate virtual robotic instruments to interact with anatomical regions within augmented 3D surgical video footage.
Maestro AR is designed to help trainees:
- Identify anatomy
- Anticipate tissue retractions
- Predict regions for dissection
And, Maestro AR provides trainees the ability to develop da Vinci® surgical skills using simulation exercises specific to the procedure.
Available Maestro AR Modules:
- Prostatectomy for da Vinci Xi® with Dr. Vipul Patel
- Prostatectomy da Vinci Si® with Dr. Henk van der Poel
- Hysterectomy with Dr. Arnold Advincula
- Inguinal Hernia Repair with Dr. Rick Low
- Partial Nephrectomy with Dr. Inderbir Gill and Dr. Andrew Hung